What happened to Microsoft's website?

I have been trying to access Microsoft's website at http://www.microsoft.com since last night but was never successful. At first I thought there was something wrong with my wireless router again so I tried looking at the hardware. There was no problem at all. I tried pinging other website and they responded. That was the time I concluded that Microsoft's website was down. Are they doing maintenance? I wanted to download the .net framework 3.5 service pack 1.

Comments

2 Responses to "What happened to Microsoft's website?"

fiShBoN3 said... July 5, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Oh, it was just my browser blocking the site and I don't know why. Hmmm...

fiShBoN3 said... July 5, 2009 at 10:13 PM

waaaaaaaa, it wasn't the browser or the router. It was CONFICKER!!! It's now cleaned. Glad I had ubuntu installed also...