One of the many factors that would make your website stand out is the Photos. Photos add color and life to your website. There are stock photos readily available for your use. Some are royalty free, and some for a small fee. Just as there are talents behind designing websites, there would also be talents behind these photos. It's good to know that I know someone of this caliber. I would personally recommend her works. She posts some of her works here.




I was asked today by one of my classmates about converting numeric values to literal values in excel. I thought there was a function for this but I found none. Well I was curious so I looked it up on the web . I've done a little modification here to make it more or less generic (specially when writing in checks). Here's how it's done: Click Tools->Macro->Visual Basic Editor Insert a module Paste the following code: Option Explicit '**************** ' Main Function * '**************** Function SpellNumber(ByVal MyNumber) Dim Temp, WholeNumberText, DecimalText Dim DecimalPlace, Count ReDim Place(9) As String Place(2) = " Thousand " Place(3) = " Million " Place(4) = " Billion " Place(5) = " Trillion " ' String representation of amount. MyNumber = Trim(Str(MyNumber)) ' Position of decimal pl...
Comments